Tuesday, December 8, 2009

This was sent to me in an e-mail, and I found it very interesting.


Dear Friends and Family,

I just finished reading Sarah Palin's book. I think I now understand more fully than ever before why the liberals are attacking her so strongly. It is not just the libs; it is not just the Democrats or even the liberal wing of the Republican Party; it is Satan. He is behind it all. Even if you do not read or even purchase the book, find a copy and read the very last two paragraphs under the acknowledgment section. Here is a woman who is not afraid. I believe that if this woman was the president of our country, things would happen; God would use her to do wondrous things for this nation because she is not afraid to give God the credit for all she is, has or does. After reading this book, I could strongly support her for president in 2012. Read that section and try to imagine those same words coming from the mouth of our current president. I don't think so.

Government should do for people only what they cannot do for themselves. A. Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love to read your comments, so feel free to leave me some.

~Katherine~